Square Baby + One Potato Partnership
I have to admit — I am one of those parents that didn’t think I needed the help of a meal kit.
But like many parents, we’d gotten into a little dinnertime rut — especially during COVID. Fewer trips to the store. More stress and exhaustion from the 24-7 work + kids needs and Zoom marathons. Less “me time” to venture into new recipes. No big dinner parties to give me an excuse to make our family something nicer and more adventurous than a quick meal.
When I met Catherine McCord, a fellow “HeyMama”, I was so impressed with everything she and her team has built at One Potato. As a registered dietitian and mama, I connected with their mission and focus on making it easier for the whole family to eat together. The power of the family meal is real. And One Potato makes it so easy, fun, and delish!
So, I ordered. I chose a Frittata, Turkey Tacos, and Tuna Nicoise Salad. Because if you can pull off Tuna Nicoise in a meal kit — I’m sold.
- My kids LOVED helping in the kitchen. And I didn’t mind the help because it was a quick, easy, and low-mess process. Let’s be honest, sometimes parents just want to get the job done without “help” from the kiddos….because “help” usually means twice the time and twice the mess. The struggle is real — especially when we so genuinely want to let them help.
- Because they helped, they were so much more willing to try new flavors. My kids are good eaters, but I didn’t expect them to gobble down seconds of Tuna Nicoise! Winning.
- Customizing your shipment is easy! Vegetarian? Omnivore? Want Burgers and Tacos or Frittata and Tuna Nicoise? No problem.
- They have gluten free options for all of their meals — which is a must for me.
- Fresh-made Cookie Dough comes in every box. Gluten free options as well! Sold.
Here’s what we made:
Frittata + Tomato Jam Toast
Tuna Nicoise Salad:
We were so excited about One Potato, we decided to partner with their amazing team.
Catherine mentioned that many of their families have babies and they are looking for a healthy, organic option that can be delivered to their doorstep — just like their One Potato boxes.
We came together and decided to take one of their family favorites, Turkey Tacos, and create a Square Baby + One Potato “Turkey Tacos” puree — super-delish and perfectly balanced with avocado, bell pepper, turkey bone broth, corn, cilantro, cumin, coriander, and lime.
Now, the WHOLE family, from 6 months up, can enjoy Turkey Tacos together.
Check out Square Baby’s Full Menu — and be sure to try our Turkey Tacos!
Don’t miss One Potato’s weekly, super-fresh menu — and use “SQUAREBABY20” at checkout for 20% off your first order!
Miss a Beat
Drop your email for exclusive content & access to special deals